jueves, octubre 15

Because

Älvaro:
No more hidden messages, this is direct and for you and only you. Hope you read it.
Last night i made one of the most hard things in my hole life, but i´m happy... because i lived with you a few of the most beautifull days of my life. And i want to thank you about that, you make me fee loved, warm and safe... on your side i can sleep, smile.... and the most important thing, i can be just me.
Sorry if i told you what other people think, when the only thing that matter was my feelings for you, and nothing more. I love you, like i never... ever felt before about anyone, and is so pure in despite of stop seeing each other for a while, i´m still happy just the way i feel for you.... make me smile, and warm, and safe... just for the feeling.
I all ready miss you... and i know this not be easy, but is the best for you and i be separate for now.
Please don´t make this beatifull feeling affects you, embrace it... enjoy it... take it... is yours.
A god, strong, beautifull, crazy woman loves you and he does not ask for anything in return... be happy about it. Be blisful don´t bitter.
YOU CAN MAKE A WOMAN LOVES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, SEE THAT.
YOU CAN MAKE HAPPY ANYONE YOU REALLY WANT.
I don´t ask for love, just for a smile and know that you´ll be ok...
Thank you for all, for every single moment... for that moments i´m happy, so happy...... so, so, so happy.
I can´t stop smiling... is not a bad thing... is just i´m blisful, thanks to you.
I miss you, and i allways will.

Yours Truly, Cris Medina

2 comentarios:

  1. amiga permitame decire que muchas veces pecamos de buena gente, hay cosas que no se deben agradecer por que todo eso uno de por si, ya se lo merece.
    Uno siempre es duro y cuando decide ablandarse es con la persona equivocada, ni modo chingue su madre lo dicho dicho esta y si ni eso se valora, entonces la neta NEXT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No se apure, que no me siento mal.

    Yo sí me valoro y es lo importante, y no recrimino a quien no lo haga por que a fin de cuentas no es algo obligatorio para nadie, eso se da y nace de la otra persona. A la fuerza ni los zapatos.

    Simplemente no es y ya, hay que tener mucho amor propio para irse sin rencores, ni reproches donde no eres buscado como tú quisieras. No es para tí y no debes quitarle la oportunidad ni a tí, ni a la otra persona.

    Yo disfruto lo que me nació y sigue siendo, no son enchiladas ni cassette para borrarse a voluntad. Pero pasó a ser sólo mío,mis sentimientos, con mi capacidad para dejarse ir si asi lo sientes y sé que muy pocos pueden decir eso. Por eso las gracias.

    Éste amor es más fuerte que cualquier otro sentimiento de culpa, rencor, impotencia, dolor,tristeza...

    Y sí, puedo decir NEXT... pero no con coraje, sino con esperanza.

    Por eso y mcuhas cosas más, no me siento mal.

    ResponderEliminar

COLORADAS