martes, marzo 18

Scared


On the pass few days my health is not the best…my nose bleeds, my head stung by a million needles and the forehead heavy as stone. I feel dizzy and disoriented the majority part of the day, and the most alarming and sad is that I am losing my sense of smell and is decreasing my hearing to.

I am scared; it has been a long time since I do not have a sinusitis analysis… I even drop my treatment for years. I hate hospitals…afraid of those places were i spend a long time of my childhood hearing the same story.

I feel kind of alone in this…desperate…I can not imagine never smell again the scent of my beloveds, moist dirt, San Marcos´s garden at night, matches, all the food, chocolate, coffee…a freshly open watermelon…

Let me touch you, let me smell you, let me hear you…I hope is nothing irreversible.

2 comentarios:

  1. what? pollito chiken? jajaj habr peremeee deje sigo con mi dittionario! cuando le termine de entender le dejo un buen comentario va?? jajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ire que se nota que no le entendio, pero no se apure...si la cosa no es alarmar gente, todo depende de como se toma el asunto. No se me va a olvidar nunca a que olian esos garampiñados con salsa, pero sabian buenos.

    Carpe Diem

    ResponderEliminar

COLORADAS